Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just a little status . . .

Hi all, I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for not posting more often lately. I kind of messed up and got a real job again (by necessity) so that's been taking up some time. They actually expect me to be there every day for 8 whole hours. In a row. Well, almost anyway. Can you believe it? So that's been taking up some time. Plus we've had some nice days now that spring is here so I've had to fight the pull to be outside rather than at a desk writing. And now there's softball coaching to do a couple nights of every week . . .

The bottom line is that I won't be able to post quite as often as I have in past months. I do still have plenty of things to write about (the questions never stop, in fact), but I'd rather take the time to try to write something that is worth reading rather than just slapping down some incoherent thoughts in order to meet some kind of "blog quota". So if you can bear with me on that, I'd be much obliged.

If you happen to be in Central Kentucky on the weekend of April 26 & 27, drop on by Penn's Store (located a couple miles outside of Gravel Switch, KY if that helps . . . probably not) for their annual "Writer's Day" celebration. I'll be there (with my lovely if not slightly high maintenance wife Catherine) to read and talk and meet people and just chill out at this little general store out in the middle of nowhere. Here's the link if you're interested: Writer's Day.

Thanks again for your patience.

No comments: